Yii developer needed to debug very basic Facebook login script

Hi,

I need a Yii developer that understands the jQuery and the Facebook JavaScript SDK. I need a login & registration script, which uses the Facebook JavaScript SDK. I need the following flow:

1. User connects logs in with his Facebook profile

2. Session (using CDbHttpSession) is created if FB call is succesfull and the user is already registered.

3. If user is not registered, send user to ‘register’ view. After registration form is submitted, log user in & create session.

Attached, you’ll find the code I wrote myself. It includes 1 controller, 3 models and 3 views. As I said… it’s very basic :slight_smile:

Notes:

• No desisn/CSS needs to be applied

• The Facebook JavaScript have to applied (not the PHP SDK)

• Preferably, no auto generated jQuery usage - which is featured by Yii (because I believe this slows down the app).

I posted the job also on Elance: you can check it out at www.elance.com/job/32025686/proposals?eventId=121102148

Hi…

i am interested to develop this module.

if you interested then mail me on my account (ankit.gorasiya@gmail.com)

i want to discuss about this app…

Regards,

Ankit Gorasiya

ankit.gorasiya@gmail.com

+91-9016095225

1. User connects logs in with his Facebook profile

2. Session (using CDbHttpSession) is created if FB call is succesfull and the user is already registered.

3. If user is not registered, send user to ‘register’ view. After registration form is submitted, log user in & create session. you

it will take 5 days.

Please add me to skype cis.violet to discuss further.

Regards,

Violet

+1 347-274-8844

violet.tfi@gmail.com