Freelance Opportunities

There is the possibility that we might have more web development work than we can handle this summer so we’re looking to put together a list of freelancers we could farm work out to. We’re looking for people with strong programming experience and familiar with php, mysql, linux, jquery – and Yii! If you know anyone who might be interested, let me know. It’d be helpful if you could provide some details on availability, experience (example code would be great!), and hourly rate.

We’re a small web development company located in Culver City, although we’d be willing to work with remote folks. Contact me for more information on our company, or google “1969 Communications”.

Thanks!

Samuel

You can check out our website at http://1969web.com

Good Morning,

This is Violet

We are highly skilled experienced Web Developers with strong skills and experience. We are looking for Temporary or Full Time work/contracts

Please find our Sample Work file Attacted here or Check this link http://www.cisin.com/portfolio.htm

We provide a full range of services, including free project management, protection of intellectual property, etc.

We have over 10+ years software developing experience and work in the next directions:

Web (PHP, Mysql, Word press,Open Source, Flex, AS, CakePHP, LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP), Ruby on Rails (RoR), Coldfusion, Drupal, Joomla (virtuemart). We have a professional web design experts as well 

Mobile (Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Windows) 

Services and desktop applications (.NET, C#,DNN) 

SEO, PPC & Call Centre Services

You can mail me requirements at violet at cisin.com

Our rates are as low as $10/Hour. Please contact me to discuss further.

My Contact Details:-

Email: - violet at cisin.com

Direct Call: - +1 347-274-8844

Skype ID: - cis.violet

Please let me know if you are interested in this as we are…

Hope to work with you soon.

Thank you,

Violet

Hi,

I’m well qualified to work on your projects and I’m free (working on own project at the moment, so I can postpone it for a while) this summer.

7yrs experience on LAMP, JS (jQuery), HTML (4,5), CSS (1, 2, 3).

4yrs experience on Prado framework and 2yrs on his little brother Yii.

You can check my skills out by having a look at few projects I did :

www[ ]vbook[ ]fr/ (Prado) : Provides info for Volvo car owners, unfortunately you need to have a french Volvo car, but you can access "Mon magazine" tab.

www[ ]procolor[ ]fr/ : projection screen solutions

www[ ]spiritofcadeau[ ]com/ (Yii) : Credit Gift cards Plugged with Visa which provides credit cards through this website. This project uses Sweelix a CMS based on Yii (which will be opensource in a couple of month).

I work on Sweelix CMS as well, but can’t show anything yet about it.

They’re in French, but I’m sure you’ll get into the code easily.

I have skills on Prestashop, Wordpress as well.

Feel free to contact me on Skype to discuss about it : nicolas.cheutin

Regards,

Nicolas Cheutin