Forum message formatting problem

Hi,

Last days I can’t get messages fromatting on the forum to work correctly, e.g. entering a piece of code and wrapping it, as usual, into , I get something like

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]

[color=#1C2837][size=2]->where('restaurant_name=:restaurant_name', array(':[/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2]restaurant_name'=>$restaurantName[/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2])[/size][/color]

[/color][/size]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]as a result when submitted (or submitted for preview, the same result). Thus I need to clean it up manually each time to submit the code [/color][/size]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Does anyone encounter the same problem? What can be the cause? [/color][/size]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]Thanks!

P.S. Checked it out in Firefox (12.0), instead of Chromium ([/color][/size]Version 21.0.1145.0 (svn138062)), [size="2"][color="#1c2837"]seems works okay. Will have to use firefox to have proper formatting…

[/color][/size]

This happens if you copy paste from another post code segment… .as there the code is highlighted you are getting those [color] and [font] codes… the solution is to pate/copy to your text editor before doing it to a new post.

Oh, thank you very much, mdomba. Quite simple :)