),

),

This is my CMenu:

<?php 

$this->widget('zii.widgets.CMenu', array(

'linkLabelWrapper' => 'div',

'lastItemCssClass' => 'lastMenuOption',

'items' => array(

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'home'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/site/index')),

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'singUp'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/users/singUp'), 'visible' => Yii::app()->user->isGuest),

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'ranking'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/users/ranking')),

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'about'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/site/about')),

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'contact'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/site/contact')),

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'error'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/site/error'), 'visible' => $this->route === 'site/error'),

),

));

Obviously, the items were not with the active class.

Is there any way to solve this?

If I put the url attribute ‘url’ => array(’/site/index’, array(‘language’ => Yii::app()->language) works, but, how not to lose the friendly url?

I solved the problem:

<?php 

$this->widget('zii.widgets.CMenu', array(

'linkLabelWrapper' => 'div',

'lastItemCssClass' => 'lastMenuOption',

'items' => array(

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'home'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/site/index'), 'itemOptions' => array('class' => $this->route === 'site/index' ? 'active' : '')),

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'singUp'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/users/singUp'), 'visible' => Yii::app()->user->isGuest, 'itemOptions' => array('class' => $this->route === 'users/singUp' ? 'active' : '')),

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'ranking'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/users/ranking'), 'itemOptions' => array('class' => $this->route === 'users/ranking' ? 'active' : '')),

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'about'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/site/about'), 'itemOptions' => array('class' => $this->route === 'site/about' ? 'active' : '')),

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'contact'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/site/contact'), 'itemOptions' => array('class' => $this->route === 'site/contact' ? 'active' : '')),

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'error'), 'url' => array('/'.Yii::app()->language.'/site/error'), 'visible' => $this->route === 'site/error', 'itemOptions' => array('class' => $this->route === 'site/error' ? 'active' : '')),

),

));

But it was not intuitive.

Does anyone know a better way to solve it?

Hi,

try to pass the language key as a parameter as follows:

'items' => array(

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'home'), 'url' => array('site/index', 'language'=>Yii::app()->language)),

array('label' => Yii::t('pages', 'singUp'), 'url' => array('users/singUp', 'language'=>Yii::app()->language), 'visible' => Yii::app()->user->isGuest),

To understand why the above code works try to read CHtml::normalizeUrl method documentation and remember that UrlManager is a two way facility:

[list=1][]it can parse a speaking URL into the route and GET paramters[]it can construct speaking URL by a given route and GET paramters that are defined in rules (the language parmater in our case)[/list]

MadAnd, thanks for the contribution.

The problem of the model that you presented, is that I miss the friendly url.

instead of being .../<language>/<controller>/<action>, will be .../<controller>/<action>?language=<language>

Ah sorry,

i’ve just forgot to note that you also need to adjust the rules, since their declaration order is also important:

'urlManager' => array(

'urlFormat' => 'path',

'showScriptName' => false,

'caseSensitive' => true,

'rules' => array(

'<language:\w+>/' => 'site/index',

'<language:\w+>/<controller:\w+>/<action:\w+>' => '<controller>/<action>',

'<controller:\w+>/<action:\w+>' => '<controller>/<action>',

),

),

Now my previous example should work the way you need.