AXEO -- We will help you build it.
Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:41 PM
Feel free to contact AXEO by email (info @ axeo.com) or vmail (800-535-7524).
A consult is no charge and confidential. Let us know how we can help!
We have tailored an approach to address current problems that we see and hear repeatedly, and typical software development issues we have seen over the past 20+ years. Software is always evolving rapidly, but some issues seem to continually trouble the build process, especially for non-programmers engaged in a development project.
Working with AXEO includes the following …
• We employ the latest productivity frameworks and RAD development approaches. Software is no longer hand crafted line-by-line. What took two weeks, ten years ago, might only take two days now.
• CRM/CMS is our forte with vertical markets experience and subject matter experts available in health care, real estate (sales and property management), law.
• Project management and consulting available separately if you already have a development team.
• Low communication overhead saves money and frustration, and speeds completion.
• Off-shore outsourcing and contracting employed strategically and where appropriate. We have refined this model after many years of experience. We have done the interviewing, vetting, and managing so you don't have to.
• We can provide already written code to jump start your project at no additional charge including black boxes, snippets, widgets, components, and community samples. Note that we see many projects where you are being charged for these items -- that's not fair.
• Minimal requirements and specifications are often all that's needed. Detailed project documentation is expensive and time consuming to produce, delays the project, and is often unnecessary. $10/hour or $100/hour, if your developer doesn't "get it", no amount of documentation will suffice.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:11 PM
We do employ off-shore outsourcing strategically -- when it is best for the client and project. In part, that means geographic distribution of those resources. We do not rely on any one country, company, or developer.
Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:03 PM
You might need 1 hour, 10 hours, or 100 hours in a week. Your projects, timelines, and development approaches control the schedule. Let us know how we can help.