- A large half finished php project, estimated over 60,000 lines of php, html and css.
- Zero code documentation. Not even a basic entity relationship diagram.
- Zero unit tests. See last point.
- Developed in CakePhp 1.3 (the one compatible with php4) with a lot of code duplication, due to some validation being in controllers and not in models.
- Uses subversion where all developers push and pull from trunk only.
- Code has instances of raw sql injection prone code.
- Managers do not want to change how anything is done, nor implement anything new. Just finish by this certain release date.