X2Engine CRM 1.3 New X2CRM 1.3 Released.
Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:39 PM
X2Engine CRM Key Features
Web and Facebook Lead Capture Forms
Lead Nurturing, Scoring and Intelligent Routing
Contact Activity Management
Sales Process Work-flow Engine
Product and Sales Quotes
User Profile Pages and Activity Streams
Field Security, Roles and Sales Teams
Visual Form Editor for Admins
iPad and Mobile Device Apps
Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:16 PM
- Numerous bug fixes
- Fine tuned the layout (background selecting works better, users can now toggle the full-width layout)
- Major improvements to global search
- Full Google Calendar integration
- allow users to sync all there actions and events to there google calendar
- Improved Workflow widget
- detail view for each workflow stage
- users can now edit and backdate previous workflow stages
- User-created lists now have an export tool, using the current visible columns
- Improved performance of Contact Timezone widget
- New "Top Sites' widget allows you to save bookmarks within X2Engine
Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:09 PM
I got some feedback: The dropdown menu doesnt work in Chrome. It's not on top. Note that you dont notice this on the frontpage, but on all other pages.
I also have a question: I dont see any reference to Yii on your site. Its not needed by the license (I think?), but wouldnt it be a good thing to say?
Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:21 PM
Yes, we have a Wordpress theme issue on our .com - working on a fix now.
We do highlight Yii whenever we mention the stack X2CRM is built on. We do not use the Yii logo for trademark reasons. We also chose the BSD license because this is what Yii uses and we wanted to be consistent.
We are working on X2Engine 1.5 for next Wednesday release.
Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:03 PM
X2CRM 1.5 Changelog
- New full-featured Marketing module
- Built on dynamic or static contact lists
- Templates with contact info insertion
- Batch mailing system with real-time status info
- Email open/click tracking
- Unsubscribe links
- Major enhancements to notifications
- Real-time notification popups
- Customizable notification events
- VOIP API allows automatic record lookup when a contact calls your phone
- De-duplication tool
- Google apps OAuth login
- Improvements to Google calendar integration
- New widget dashbaord (previous dashboard module is now called Charts)
- Numerous bug fixes