Yii Framework Forum: customercrown.com - Yii Framework Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

customercrown.com Web app done with yii support Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   wabendo 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 28-April 12

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

Hullo all,

Thanks to Yii framework,that i managed to put up www.customercrown.com . An app for collecting customer complements and complaints.
0

#2 User is offline   rubao 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 26-April 12
  • Location:Sao Paulo, Brazil

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

View Postwabendo, on 28 April 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

Hullo all,

Thanks to Yii framework,that i managed to put up www.customercrown.com . An app for collecting customer complements and complaints.


if you want to remove the index.php
create a .htaccess on public/
with:
RewriteEngine On

# if a directory or a file exists, use it directly
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

# otherwise forward it to index.php
RewriteRule . index.php

1

#3 User is offline   oxo 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 26
  • Joined: 16-March 12

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:42 PM

I got a PHP Error when trying to confirm my membership e-mail. It was a full PHP error stack trace. You might want to disable YII_DEBUG when running in production mode. Otherwise, some of your code might suddenly be available to total strangers like me.
0

#4 User is offline   wabendo 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 28-April 12

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

View Postoxo, on 06 May 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

I got a PHP Error when trying to confirm my membership e-mail. It was a full PHP error stack trace. You might want to disable YII_DEBUG when running in production mode. Otherwise, some of your code might suddenly be available to total strangers like me.


Nice Watch, Thank you for caring. other members should emulate you.
Thanks a lot.
0

#5 User is offline   wabendo 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 28-April 12

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:02 AM

View Postrubao, on 29 April 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

if you want to remove the index.php
create a .htaccess on public/
with:
RewriteEngine On

# if a directory or a file exists, use it directly
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

# otherwise forward it to index.php
RewriteRule . index.php




Just on time contribution, Thanks a lot, i need more of such contributions and observations.
0

#6 User is offline   wabendo 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 28-April 12

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

View Postwabendo, on 18 June 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

Nice Watch, Thank you for caring. other members should emulate you.
Thanks a lot.


The php error has been taken care of.
thank you very much.
0

#7 User is offline   bipin000 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 14-May 12

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

hi,
i got an error while signup throung facebook



CHttpException

You are not authorized to perform this action.
0

#8 User is offline   wabendo 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 28-April 12

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:44 PM

View Postbipin000, on 18 July 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

hi,
i got an error while signup throung facebook



CHttpException

You are not authorized to perform this action.



Am Trying to look for the exact cause of the error you encountered, Otherwise, it is fine from my pc(desktop), using my FB account.
0

#9 User is offline   yiim 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 72
  • Joined: 28-June 12
  • Location:Germany

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:37 AM

www.customercrown.com seems to be down.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users