Chapter #8: Problems with RbacCommand

I always get errors when trying to generate RBAC features in the command window. I tried to search solutions in yii forum but nothing works for me :-[

exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'teccollab.auth

assignment' doesn't exist. The SQL statement executed was: DELETE FROM `AuthAssignment`' in C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\db\CDbCommand.php:354

Stack trace:

#0 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\db\CDbCommand.php(1229): CDbCommand->execute(Array)

#1 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\web\auth\CDbAuthManager.php(557): CDbCommand->delete('AuthAssignment')

#2 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\web\auth\CDbAuthManager.php(547): CDbAuthManager->clearAuthAssignments()

#3 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\teccollab\protected\commands\shell\RbacCommand.php(37): CDbAuthManager->clearAll()

#4 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\cli\commands\ShellCommand.php(130): RbacCommand->run(Array)

#5 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\cli\commands\ShellCommand.php(101): ShellCommand->runShell()

#6 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\console\CConsoleCommandRunner.php(65): ShellCommand->run(Array)

#7 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\console\CConsoleApplication.php(91): CConsoleCommandRunner->run(Array)

#8 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(162): CConsoleApplication->processRequest()

#9 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\yiic.php(33): CApplication->run()

#10 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\teccollab\protected\yiic.php(7): require_once('C:\Users\Haizz\...')

#11 {main}

Here is my config/main.php

'components'=>array(

'user'=>array(

// enable cookie-based authentication

'allowAutoLogin'=>true,

),

// uncomment the following to use a MySQL database

'db'=>array(

'connectionString' => 'mysql:host=localhost;dbname=teccollab',

'emulatePrepare' => true,

'username' => 'root',