Yii Framework Forum: Chapter #8: Problems with RbacCommand - Yii Framework Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chapter #8: Problems with RbacCommand

#1 User is offline   Lyoko 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:12 PM

I always get errors when trying to generate RBAC features in the command window. I tried to search solutions in yii forum but nothing works for me :-[
exception 'CDbException' with message 'CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'teccollab.auth
assignment' doesn't exist. The SQL statement executed was: DELETE FROM `AuthAssignment`' in C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\db\CDbCommand.php:354
Stack trace:
#0 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\db\CDbCommand.php(1229): CDbCommand->execute(Array)
#1 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\web\auth\CDbAuthManager.php(557): CDbCommand->delete('AuthAssignment')
#2 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\web\auth\CDbAuthManager.php(547): CDbAuthManager->clearAuthAssignments()
#3 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\teccollab\protected\commands\shell\RbacCommand.php(37): CDbAuthManager->clearAll()
#4 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\cli\commands\ShellCommand.php(130): RbacCommand->run(Array)
#5 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\cli\commands\ShellCommand.php(101): ShellCommand->runShell()
#6 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\console\CConsoleCommandRunner.php(65): ShellCommand->run(Array)
#7 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\console\CConsoleApplication.php(91): CConsoleCommandRunner->run(Array)
#8 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(162): CConsoleApplication->processRequest()
#9 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\framework\yiic.php(33): CApplication->run()
#10 C:\Users\Haizz\Dropbox\yii\teccollab\protected\yiic.php(7): require_once('C:\Users\Haizz\...')
#11 {main}

Here is my config/main.php
'components'=>array(
		'user'=>array(
			// enable cookie-based authentication
			'allowAutoLogin'=>true,
		),

// uncomment the following to use a MySQL database

'db'=>array(
			'connectionString' => 'mysql:host=localhost;dbname=teccollab',
			'emulatePrepare' => true,
			'username' => 'root',