Yii website design draft2

Hey guys,

here is my second draft of Yii's website design proposal.

Please tell me what you think about it.

Thanks.

Posted Image

Thank you for your proposal. I really appreciate your work.

I am really sorry, but we have chosen Fred's design and just started implementing it today. I should have post a notice about this decision on this board so that your time and effort are not wasted.

oh…didn't knew that…almost…uhm… unbelievable… i am so sorry

nonono, I feel very sorry for not announcing this earlier (doing so now…) You are welcome to raise suggestions to this final design. Thanks!

Yours and Fred's are very good, Hex. I love them both.

But the leader have chosen… I follow the order :)

just to clear my mind…is this fred's concept?

Posted Image

hex, you design very beautiful

Thank you, ozzy. it's too late though.

Thank you, ozzy. it's too late though.

I love the use of your color.

What a pity!

hex,you did quite a good job,I like your work more than fred's.You really a good web designer!

Awesome job, really!

Me and my associates favor this design so we tried to shed some more light on it in the design proposal thread. We really hope that they will reconsider and use this design in the upcoming version.

Is there any way we could contact you? We are currently looking for talented graphic artists for upcoming projects.

/Martin

Awesome job, really!

Me and my associates favor this design so we tried to shed some more light on it in the design proposal thread. We really hope that they will reconsider and use this design in the upcoming version.

Is there any way we could contact you? We are currently looking for talented graphic artists for upcoming projects.

/Martin

Thanks a lot sAe, I appreciate it. You could PM me for further contact details.

hex

I’m running Russian Yii tutorials and SVN-documentation website. People there like your design. Can I use it for yiiframework.ru?

hex

I’m running Russian Yii tutorials and SVN-documentation website. People there like your design. Can I use it for yiiframework.ru?

Yes samdark, it's free to use, it was made for Yii, use it however you like.

Great! Do you have PSD (or any other) source with layers?

For what its worth, I like your design more ; )

Hey samdark, sorry I have completely forgotten about the sources.

Here is a zip containing a PSD file and a Fireworks PNG file, the layout was made in Adobe Fireworks CS3, it may be a little different because i exported it with Fireworks CS4, but if there are any questions please send me a message and I will be glad to help.

hex your design is much better.

the new "old-looking" green color is awful

Thank you. I’ve just found you’ve attached it. I’ve already used some parts of jpeg for http://yiiframework.ru/. Maybe will improve it somehow with a better source.

duplicate