Adding IDs and Classes to Array Items

I’m a Yii newbie but have experience with PHP. I’m working on a site that is running on the Yii Framework.

Yii Framework Version: 1.1.4

Goal: I’m trying to add IDs and/or Classes to links (i.e. Sign In, Sign Out) that are built using an array. Here is the code:

<?php

class WUserMenu extends UMenuWorklet

{

public $show = true;

public function accessRules()

{

return array(array('allow','users'=>array('*')));

}

public function properties()

{

return array(

'items'=>array(

array('label'=>$this->t('Sign In'), 'url'=>array('/user/login'), 'visible' => app()->user->isGuest),

array('label'=>$this->t('Sign Up'), 'url'=>array('/user/login'), 'visible' => app()->user->isGuest), //added this 1-25-12

//array('label'=>$this->t('Sign Out'), 'url'=>array('/user/logout'), 'visible' => !app()->user->isGuest),

array('label'=>$this->t('My Stuff'), 'url'=>array('/deal/coupons'), 'visible' => !app()->user->isGuest)

),

'htmlOptions'=>array(

'class' => 'clearfix'

)

);

}

public function taskRenderOutput()

{

if(!app()->user->isGuest)

{

$model = app()->user->model();

$model->scenario = 'fullName';

$this->render('welcome', array('model'=>$model));

}

parent::taskRenderOutput();

}

}

I tried adding this in the array: ‘active’=>$this->id==‘default’, but it didn’t work.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

If i got your question, here’s how you can do it:

//For adding a class to a link

‘url’=>array(’/deal/coupons’), ‘linkOptions’ => array(‘class’ => ‘activeLink’)

Thanks.

Thanks, but that didn’t work. All it did was add another LI to the UL that contains those links. No class was added.

I just want to add a class to one of the links in this array:

public function properties()

{

return array(

'items'=>array(

array('label'=>$this->t('Sign In'), 'url'=>array('/user/login'), 'visible' => app()->user->isGuest),

array('label'=>$this->t('Sign Up'), 'url'=>array('/user/signup'), 'visible' => app()->user->isGuest), //added this 1-25-12

//array('label'=>$this->t('Sign Out'), 'url'=>array('/user/logout'), 'visible' => !app()->user->isGuest),

array('label'=>$this->t('My Stuff'), 'url'=>array('/deal/coupons'), 'visible' => !app()->user->isGuest)

),

'htmlOptions'=>array(

'class' => 'clearfix'

)

);

}

You didn’t get my answer really, to whatever item you want a class assigned, just add this to the array:

'linkOptions' => array('class' => 'activeLink')

The code i shared earlier was just an example.