CJuiDatePicker popup doesn't pop

I’m sure I’m doing something really silly, but for some reason I just can’t get the CJuiDatePicker widget to function in my view. It displays a regular textfield that accepts typed in data, or, with ‘flat’ set to true, it doesn’t appear at all. I had included a script in the widget before that just made use of the regular old jquery ui datapicker, but I would like to do it the “right” way and use CJuiDatePicker instead. I’m using Yii 1.1.7 with a theme based on jquery.mobile-jquery.mobile-1.0b1. My view looks like this:

<div class="form">

<?php $form=$this->beginWidget('CActiveForm', array(

'id'=>'person-form',

'enableAjaxValidation'=>false,

)); ?>

<?php echo $form->errorSummary($model); ?>

<!-- <div class="explainer">

Enter times in plain English, for example: <br><span>2pm September 7</span>, <span>4/11 12pm</span>, or <span>Thursday 4pm</span>

</div>-->

<?php echo $form->labelEx($model,'start'); ?>

<?php

$this->widget('zii.widgets.jui.CJuiDatePicker', array(

'model'=>$model,

'name'=>'start',

// additional javascript options for the date picker plugin

'options'=>array(

'showAnim'=>'fold',

),

'htmlOptions'=>array(

'style'=>'height:20px;'

),

));

?>

<div class="row buttons" data-role="fieldcontain">

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="<?php echo $model->isNewRecord ? 'Create reservation' : 'Save'; ?>" id="submit" data-theme="b" />

</div>

<?php $this->endWidget(); ?>

</div><!-- form -->

Thanks for any help.

Hi Erica,

Instead of

'name'=>'start',

try using

'attribute'=>'start',

Thanks, Mike, it seems to be a problem with the theme. I pasted my original code into a different application, changed the ‘name’ to a different attribute, and the calendar popped up fine. So, maybe it’s a path issue or something like that. Now to figure out what.