Yii Framework Forum: UrbanIndo.com - Yii Framework Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UrbanIndo.com Property listings in Indonesia Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   petra 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 218
  • Joined: 20-June 10

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:31 AM

Hi,

My company just released a new property listing website for Indonesia. We develop it using Yii 1.1.8.

UrbanIndo.com


Feedback is very much appreciated. ^^

Below are some screenshots.

Property Page
http://i.imgur.com/9t8Xk.png

Agent Page
http://i.imgur.com/Eipqb.png

Company Page
http://i.imgur.com/2Mhqa.png
0

#2 User is offline   jayachar88 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: 27-October 11

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:13 AM

View Postpetra, on 28 December 2011 - 04:31 AM, said:

Hi,

My company just released a new property listing website for Indonesia. We develop it using Yii 1.1.8.

UrbanIndo.com


Feedback is very much appreciated. ^^

Below are some screenshots.

Property Page
http://i.imgur.com/9t8Xk.png

Agent Page
http://i.imgur.com/Eipqb.png

Company Page
http://i.imgur.com/2Mhqa.png


Pretty neat. Although I couldn't navigate around much, except for few actions that seemed obvious, the look-n-feel is definitely good.

Can you share, how you did that auto-scrolling pic stream at the bottom of page ? Which controls / widgets did you use ?
0

#3 User is offline   andy_s 

  • Random Member Title
  • Yii
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 1,526
  • Joined: 22-June 09
  • Location:Russia, Kostroma

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:00 AM

Nice, I like the integration with Google Maps, but still there is a room for improvement :)
0

#4 User is offline   yiimann 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 102
  • Joined: 19-December 09

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:58 AM

yeah I like it too
0

#5 User is offline   petra 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 218
  • Joined: 20-June 10

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

View Postjayachar88, on 21 January 2012 - 07:13 AM, said:

Pretty neat. Although I couldn't navigate around much, except for few actions that seemed obvious, the look-n-feel is definitely good.

Can you share, how you did that auto-scrolling pic stream at the bottom of page ? Which controls / widgets did you use ?

Thanks a lot!

I made that autoscrolling pic stream from scratch using a plain CListView and made pretty by jQuery.
0

#6 User is offline   petra 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 218
  • Joined: 20-June 10

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

View Postandy_s, on 21 January 2012 - 09:00 AM, said:

Nice, I like the integration with Google Maps, but still there is a room for improvement :)


View Postyiimann, on 13 February 2012 - 07:58 AM, said:

yeah I like it too


Thanks a lot!

We just released a new feature last month. It's a map search for properties using Google Map.

Here's the link.
http://www.urbanindo.com/map

Here's the screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/iSZXG.png
0

#7 User is offline   Nahid Ali 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 02-January 13

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

Hi,
Would like to buy source for your web.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users