Yii Framework Forum: www.arec.com.ua - AMERICAN RECORDS - Yii Framework Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

www.arec.com.ua - AMERICAN RECORDS AMERICAN RECORDS - Sound recording studio Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   monoteos 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 12-October 11
  • Location:Kiev, Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:11 AM

Hi to all yii-developers, I'm glad to present my first site written on YII. I use URLManager for SEO friendly URL's, ELangHandler for multilaguage support, AcriveRecord for all sections of site, AJAXDownloader for upload demo, I use php class for read mp3 info and make extension for it, and I use maxmind base for geologging users thap play or download mp3 from projects sections that also ported in extension
0

#2 User is offline   codesutra 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 596
  • Joined: 15-March 11
  • Location:India

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:37 AM

aahaa\hh...its showing error page..!!

please have a look it.


Property "News.ntitle_en_us" is not defined. 

CodeSutra
0

#3 User is offline   monoteos 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 12-October 11
  • Location:Kiev, Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:50 AM

View Postjayant, on 22 December 2011 - 05:37 AM, said:

aahaa\hh...its showing error page..!!

please have a look it.


Property "News.ntitle_en_us" is not defined. 



how you do this!?

I use rus, ukr, eng languages
0

#4 User is offline   codesutra 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 596
  • Joined: 15-March 11
  • Location:India

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:16 AM

View Postmonoteos, on 22 December 2011 - 06:50 AM, said:

how you do this!?

I use rus, ukr, eng languages



Well i was using http://www.arec.com.ua .But now it is working fine..:)

Nice site, and simple clean graphics. Congratulation !!

But one thing i would like to know from you.

on Project page which player you have used.is it any Yii Extension or you have used any Open source plugin. ?
CodeSutra
0

#5 User is offline   monoteos 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 12-October 11
  • Location:Kiev, Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:24 AM

View Postjayant, on 22 December 2011 - 07:16 AM, said:

Well i was using http: // www. arec. com. ua .But now it is working fine..:)

Nice site, and simple clean graphics. Congratulation !!

But one thing i would like to know from you.

on Project page which player you have used.is it any Yii Extension or you have used any Open source plugin. ?


Thank you!

I set two this variables, witch was unsetted

	
'sourceLanguage' => 'rus',
'language' => 'rus',


so I think it was source of problem :)

I use open source wordpress audioplayer http : // wpaudioplayer . com/ (I can't attach url coz of newbie)
0

#6 User is offline   codesutra 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 596
  • Joined: 15-March 11
  • Location:India

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:32 AM

View Postmonoteos, on 22 December 2011 - 07:24 AM, said:

Thank you!

I set two this variables, witch was unsetted

	
'sourceLanguage' => 'rus',
'language' => 'rus',


so I think it was source of problem :)

I use open source wordpress audioplayer http : // wpaudioplayer . com/ (I can't attach url coz of newbie)


No issues monoteos, :)

great work.!!
CodeSutra
0

#7 User is offline   monoteos 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 12-October 11
  • Location:Kiev, Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:37 AM

View Postjayant, on 22 December 2011 - 07:32 AM, said:

No issues monoteos, :)

great work.!!


Thank you!
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users