Saving pages from forum Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Trejder 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:19 PM

Hi,

I've tried to saved a page from Yii's IP.Board forum (this one, of course), for future reference, using standard Ctrl+S function.

Page saved without problems (?), but after reopening it in a browser, I found it completely unusable -- empty screen with webbrowser going crazy trying to reload something or redirect to somewhere. Tested on newest Firefox, IE 9 and Chrome. All the same.

Didn't notice anything strange in page source (though it was a really quick look).

Does anyone has similar experience or knows, what's going on? And even more - does anyone knows how to fix it / workaround it, to be able to save some forum pages off-line?

Cheers,
Trejder

EDIT: I was able to open off-line webpage in IE 9 save by itself. It has broken header and to menu, but rest of the contents seems untouched and there were no wako-wheel of endless loading / redirecting. The very same page failed to open in FF or Chrome for above reasons. Pages saved by FF or Chrome were unusable in all browsers.

This post has been edited by Trejder: 06 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

Proud Cookbook author, though still learning powerful Yii! :] See my generic profile for more information. Cheers!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users