class not found

I am trying to use one script, but I am getting this problem. I have replaced the older yii framework with the latest one from internet. But the result is same. Here is the message I get when I try to run the script:

findAll(‘setting_show_in_admin = 1’); if(!empty($settings)){ foreach ($settings as $k){ if(!defined($k->setting_name)){ define($k->setting_name, $k->setting_value); } } } Yii::app()->name = APP_NAME; Yii::app()->language = APP_LANG; Yii::app()->theme = APP_THEME; } }findAll(‘setting_show_in_admin = 1’); if(!empty($settings)){ foreach ($settings as $k){ if(!defined($k->setting_name)){ define($k->setting_name, $k->setting_value); } } } Yii::app()->name = APP_NAME; Yii::app()->language = APP_LANG; Yii::app()->theme = APP_THEME; } }

Fatal error: Class ‘DCInit’ not found in E:\xampp\htdocs\dclassifieds\yii\framework\YiiBase.php on line 222

I am attaching the screenshot also.

I haven’t used yii before. Please help me out.

Could be case sensitivity… Check your code for where you use DCInit… and use the exact case of that class…

you need to enable short_tags in htaccess or in your php.ini

Er wut?

This is totally wrong advice.

If your classifieds script uses short tags: kill it, burn it or change it.

I’d suggest changing it. :)

The reason is that short tags is not in any PHP coding standard on this planet.

Support is not universal, and they are probably going to be removed from PHP altogether.

[color="#006400"]/* moved to extensions forum */[/color]