It's a regional ticketing solution and event calendar in the west of austria, therefore in german language only (sorry).
- collects the available event data from about 6 other servers (city event calendar ...)
- the backoffice personal can add description, images, links to the imported content
- works as server to deploy the revised content to other clients / event calendars
- the online bookable events are collected from the servers of the customers of my ticketing solution (myticket). The booking process is executed within a iframe at each server. It's my old (not yii) code. I didn't had the time to port it.
- based on mongoDB and my 'mongocms' and a lot of other extensions (thanks to the publishers)
- grafically designed by my son
My first plan was to implement it with Drupal, but because of the bad performance (hundreds of db queries when displaying a simple page) and the not object oriented codebase of Drupal I decided to use Yii and implement my own solution - and I'm happy about this decision.