ERP based on Yii
Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:03 PM
I and my team create ERP application based on Yii, please try this at http://www.prismadataabadi.com/capella, it is version 0.1
username: romy, pass: demo
bos mau jd sukarelawan bos nih membantu jdi open di google aza bos, dikembangkan rame..tar kalau selesai bisa kita gunakan bareng2n
Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:24 PM
Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:27 AM
Thanks for your response. I'm sorry about that, the problem because the server bandwith, please try again.
Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:52 PM
Great initiative to start an ERP app using Yii Framework. It's will be easier for use to customize it if we want to use it. Because we already understand the concept of Yii.
- You should hire an UI designers if you want people use your web application. For example it's weird if you put a login menu in dropdown menu. There is a reason why Facebook & Twitter put login menu on the right top of page. Because people will try to looking on that place first for login menu before trying to see on other place. But why you hide it on dropdown menu. A bad UI will throw away your users before they actually use it.
- Don't use a "Faceebook bar" it's annoying actually. Most people hate it if your application doesn't have a realtime feature like chat. It's better using notification bar.
Anyway.. good job. Hope it will finish soon. So we have an ERP application based on Yii.
Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:53 PM
Please don't use Bahasa Indonesia outside our Indonesian forum.
Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:58 AM
- I don't understand what the purpose of the textfield and 'Submit' button at the bar, when I click the button without fill anything in the textfield it redirect to absstatus view. But when I fill it with any text, it's going messy
- why don't beautify the url, it's still using index.php?r=...
- agree with tyohan n yiqing95, need UI designer to make it looks better
Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:43 PM
I'm also developing kind of an erp-system, but with a special focus on rental companies... so thank you for sharing a demo for your application! gives me a nice impression on how you implement functions!
Go on with your good work!
Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:53 AM
I think its a pretty neat process. As like most systems it will take time and effort. Let me know when your next version is out. I'm intrigued now. Navy ERP
Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:10 AM