Yii Framework Forum: [Extension] Xupload - Yii Framework Forum

Jump to content

  • (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Extension] Xupload Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#61 User is offline   Sheldorn 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 29-January 12

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:50 AM

View PostScott Deagan, on 23 November 2011 - 07:35 AM, said:

The problem I have is this extension doesn't work for me when I try to add the widget to an existing page. The Apache error I get is:

Call to a member function getType() on a non-object in /var/vhosts/test.local/www/protected/extensions/xupload/actions/XUploadAction.php on line 120


Hi, you have to add the next line to your php.ini:


post_max_size = XXM

and adjust the next:
upload_max_filesize = XXM


and change XX for the size that you need.
0

#62 User is offline   Led 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 201
  • Joined: 16-January 12

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

But how to get the file index in multiple upload?

The view

<?php
$this->widget('ext.xupload.XUploadWidget', array(
'url' => Yii::app()->createUrl("casa/uploadimg", array("parent_id" => 1, "id" => $model->cod_casa,)),
'model' => $model,
'attribute' => 'file',
'options' => array(
'beforeSend' => 'js:function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
handler.uploadRow.find(".file_upload_start button").click(callBack);
}'
),
));
?>

<button id="start_uploads" class="ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-icon-primary">
<span class="ui-button-icon-primary ui-icon ui-icon-circle-arrow-e"></span>
<span class="ui-button-text">Start Uploads</span>
</button>
<script type="text/javascript">
$('#start_uploads').click(function () {
$('.file_upload_start button').click();
});
</script>

the controller how to get for instance the 2┬║file

ex:$model->file = CUploadedFile::getInstance($model2, 'file[2]'); ?

i don't get it , 2 days trying

i got the json objects but how can i reference it to save in db
0

#63 User is offline   mikewalen 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 41
  • Joined: 27-August 11
  • Location:Hamilton, New Zealand

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

View PostLed, on 08 February 2012 - 11:18 AM, said:

But how to get the file index in multiple upload?


You don't need to get the file index as all of the files in a multiple upload are treated as individual form submissions (meaning the index will always be 0 for every file).
0

#64 User is offline   Led 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 201
  • Joined: 16-January 12

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:48 AM

View Postmikewalen, on 08 February 2012 - 02:43 PM, said:

You don't need to get the file index as all of the files in a multiple upload are treated as individual form submissions (meaning the index will always be 0 for every file).


Thanks anyway, but i need to write the path of the file in db

ex: $model->myimg1=file[1]
$model->myimg2=file[2]

what does multiple=tru2 does?

theres no parameter in json that tell me the number of files ?
0

#65 User is offline   DarkNSF 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 287
  • Joined: 12-November 08
  • Location:Palm Bay, Florida

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:31 PM

onComplete does not work for me with the latest version, has anyone else experienced this issue?


Also, when I include this extension it breaks all of my jquery theming.


Any thoughts?


php:
<?php
  
  $this->widget('ext.xupload.XUploadWidget', array(
                'url' => $this->createUrl('/media/upload', array('itemId'=>$item->id)),
                'name' => 'file',
                'multiple'=>true,
                'options' => array(
                  'sequentialUploads' => true,
                  'acceptFileTypes' => '/(\.|\/)(gif|jpeg|png)$/i',
                  'onComplete' => 'js:function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
                    alert(1);
                  }',
                  'formatBytes' => 'js:function (bytes)
                  {
                    if (bytes >= 1000000000) {
                        return (bytes / 1000000000).toFixed(2) + " GB";
                    }
                    if (bytes >= 1000000) {
                        return (bytes / 1000000).toFixed(2) + " MB";
                    }
                    if (bytes >= 1000) {
                        return (bytes / 1000).toFixed(2) + " KB";
                    }
                    return bytes + " B";
                  }',
                ),
                'themeUrl'=>Yii::app()->theme->baseUrl . '/jui-themes',
                'theme'=>Yii::app()->params['juiTheme'],
  ));
?>


generated:
jQuery('#XUploadWidget_form').fileUploadUI({'sequentialUploads':true,'acceptFileTypes':'/(\\.|\\/)(gif|jpeg|png)$/i','onComplete':function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {

                    alert(1);

                  },'formatBytes':function (bytes)

                  {

                    if (bytes >= 1000000000) {

                        return (bytes / 1000000000).toFixed(2) + " GB";

                    }

                    if (bytes >= 1000000) {

                        return (bytes / 1000000).toFixed(2) + " MB";

                    }

                    if (bytes >= 1000) {

                        return (bytes / 1000).toFixed(2) + " KB";

                    }

                    return bytes + " B";

                  },'uploadTable':'#files','downloadTable':'#files','buildUploadRow':function (file, index) {

	return $('<tr>'+

		'<td class="filename">'+file[index].name+'</td>'+

		'<td class="filesize">'+file[index].name+'</td>'+

		'<td class="file_upload_progress"><div></div></td>'+

		'<td class="file_upload_start" style="display:none">'+

			'<button class="ui-state-default ui-corner-all" title="Start Upload">'+

				'<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-circle-arrow-e">Start Upload</span>'+

			'</button>'+

		'</td>'+

		'<td class="file_upload_cancel">'+

			'<button class="ui-state-default ui-corner-all">'+

				'<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-cancel">Cancel</span>'+

			'</button>'+

		'</td>'+

	'</tr>');

},'buildDownloadRow':function (files, index) {

	return $('<tr><td>' + files.name + '<\/td>' +

    	'<td class="file_upload_progress"><div><\/div><\/td>' +

    	'<td class="filesize">'+files.size+'</td>' +

        '<td class="file_upload_cancel">' +

        '<button class="ui-state-default ui-corner-all" title="Cancel">' +

        '<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-cancel">Cancel<\/span>' +

        '<\/button><\/td><\/tr>');

}});

0

#66 User is offline   mikewalen 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 41
  • Joined: 27-August 11
  • Location:Hamilton, New Zealand

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostLed, on 09 February 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

Thanks anyway, but i need to write the path of the file in db

ex: $model->myimg1=file[1]
$model->myimg2=file[2]

what does multiple=tru2 does?

theres no parameter in json that tell me the number of files ?


Led, I assume you're using the XUploadAction. This action runs for _each_ file that gets uploaded. XUpload does not run like a tabular input form so there is no file index number. Copy the lines commented below to save the filename to db.

	public function run()
	{
		$this->init();
		$model = new XUploadForm;
		$model->file = CUploadedFile::getInstance($model, 'file');
		$model->mime_type = $model->file->getType();
		$model->size = $model->file->getSize();
		$model->name = $model->file->getName();

		if ($model->validate()) {
			$path = $this->path."/".$this->_subfolder."/";
			if(!is_dir($path)){
				mkdir($path);
			}
			$model->file->saveAs($path.$model->name);

			// Copy the following lines to save the filename to db
			$post = new Post(); // Create a new instance of your model
			$post->myimg = $model->name; // Where myimg is the attribute to hold the filename
			$post->save();
			// End of copy 

			echo json_encode(array("name" => $model->name,"type" => $model->mime_type,"size"=> $model->getReadableFileSize()));
		} else {
			echo CVarDumper::dumpAsString($model->getErrors());
			Yii::log("XUploadAction: ".CVarDumper::dumpAsString($model->getErrors()), CLogger::LEVEL_ERROR, "application.extensions.xupload.actions.XUploadAction");
			throw new CHttpException(500, "Could not upload file");
		}
	}

0

#67 User is offline   Led 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 201
  • Joined: 16-January 12

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

View Postxav, on 10 May 2011 - 04:49 AM, said:

Hello,

Nice extension, and working great as is. I even used the EXUploadAction file.

However, I would like to integrate this extension in a wider project, and use it as the upload solution for profile photos. The thing is that i need to change the filename (when upload completed) according to a additional data from the form. With the onComplete callback i should update the profile photo.

Since now, i managed to change the filename in the EXUploadAction file (i don't want to temper with the extension code) using a dummy name, but the callback always gives me the original filename.

How can I send an additional data with the form ? How to rename the file so the onComplete callBack returns the modified name ?

Here is the onComplete callback

'options' => array('onComplete' => 'js:function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
        $("#photo").html(\'<img src="../../images/profiles/\'+files[index].name + \'"/>\' );
                        }'
),


Best Regards,

xavier



my code dont work,

$this->widget('ext.xupload.XUploadWidget', array(
'url' => Yii::app()->createUrl("casa/uploadimg", array("parent_id" => 1, "id" => $model->cod_casa,)),
'model' => $model,
'attribute' => 'file',
'options' => array(
'onComplete' => 'js:function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
$("#yt0").trigger("click");
}',
'beforeSend' => 'js:function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
handler.uploadRow.find(".file_upload_start button").click(callBack);
}'
),
));

please need help please just need to trigger a click
0

#68 User is offline   Led 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 201
  • Joined: 16-January 12

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

View PostDarkNSF, on 09 February 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

onComplete does not work for me with the latest version, has anyone else experienced this issue?


Also, when I include this extension it breaks all of my jquery theming.


Any thoughts?


php:
<?php
  
  $this->widget('ext.xupload.XUploadWidget', array(
                'url' => $this->createUrl('/media/upload', array('itemId'=>$item->id)),
                'name' => 'file',
                'multiple'=>true,
                'options' => array(
                  'sequentialUploads' => true,
                  'acceptFileTypes' => '/(\.|\/)(gif|jpeg|png)$/i',
                  'onComplete' => 'js:function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
                    alert(1);
                  }',
                  'formatBytes' => 'js:function (bytes)
                  {
                    if (bytes >= 1000000000) {
                        return (bytes / 1000000000).toFixed(2) + " GB";
                    }
                    if (bytes >= 1000000) {
                        return (bytes / 1000000).toFixed(2) + " MB";
                    }
                    if (bytes >= 1000) {
                        return (bytes / 1000).toFixed(2) + " KB";
                    }
                    return bytes + " B";
                  }',
                ),
                'themeUrl'=>Yii::app()->theme->baseUrl . '/jui-themes',
                'theme'=>Yii::app()->params['juiTheme'],
  ));
?>


generated:
jQuery('#XUploadWidget_form').fileUploadUI({'sequentialUploads':true,'acceptFileTypes':'/(\\.|\\/)(gif|jpeg|png)$/i','onComplete':function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {

                    alert(1);

                  },'formatBytes':function (bytes)

                  {

                    if (bytes >= 1000000000) {

                        return (bytes / 1000000000).toFixed(2) + " GB";

                    }

                    if (bytes >= 1000000) {

                        return (bytes / 1000000).toFixed(2) + " MB";

                    }

                    if (bytes >= 1000) {

                        return (bytes / 1000).toFixed(2) + " KB";

                    }

                    return bytes + " B";

                  },'uploadTable':'#files','downloadTable':'#files','buildUploadRow':function (file, index) {

	return $('<tr>'+

		'<td class="filename">'+file[index].name+'</td>'+

		'<td class="filesize">'+file[index].name+'</td>'+

		'<td class="file_upload_progress"><div></div></td>'+

		'<td class="file_upload_start" style="display:none">'+

			'<button class="ui-state-default ui-corner-all" title="Start Upload">'+

				'<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-circle-arrow-e">Start Upload</span>'+

			'</button>'+

		'</td>'+

		'<td class="file_upload_cancel">'+

			'<button class="ui-state-default ui-corner-all">'+

				'<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-cancel">Cancel</span>'+

			'</button>'+

		'</td>'+

	'</tr>');

},'buildDownloadRow':function (files, index) {

	return $('<tr><td>' + files.name + '<\/td>' +

    	'<td class="file_upload_progress"><div><\/div><\/td>' +

    	'<td class="filesize">'+files.size+'</td>' +

        '<td class="file_upload_cancel">' +

        '<button class="ui-state-default ui-corner-all" title="Cancel">' +

        '<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-cancel">Cancel<\/span>' +

        '<\/button><\/td><\/tr>');

}});



my code dont work,also

$this->widget('ext.xupload.XUploadWidget', array(
'url' => Yii::app()->createUrl("casa/uploadimg", array("parent_id" => 1, "id" => $model->cod_casa,)),
'model' => $model,
'attribute' => 'file',
'options' => array(
'onComplete' => 'js:function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
$("#yt0").trigger("click");
}',
'beforeSend' => 'js:function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
handler.uploadRow.find(".file_upload_start button").click(callBack);
}'
),
));


did you find a solution . Thanks
0

#69 User is offline   NWL 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 03-December 11

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:53 PM

Like others, I'm having issues getting the callback to help... anyone have any advice?

This is the code:
<?php
$this->widget('ext.xupload.XUploadWidget', array(
                    'url' => Yii::app()->createUrl("talent/upload",array('id'=>$_GET['id'])),
                    'model' => new Images,
                    'attribute' => 'image',
					'options' => array('onComplete' => 'js:function (event, files, index, xhr, handler) {
        alert();
                        }'
),
));
?>                        </div>


And this is the rendered out code:

jQuery('#Images_form').fileUploadUI({'onComplete':function (event, files, index, xhr, handler) {

        alert();

                        },'uploadTable':'#files','downloadTable':'#files','buildUploadRow':function (file) {

	return $('<tr>'+

		'<td class="filename">'+file[0].name+'</td>'+

		'<td class="filesize">'+file[0].name+'</td>'+

		'<td class="file_upload_progress"><div></div></td>'+

		'<td class="file_upload_start" style="display:none">'+

			'<button class="ui-state-default ui-corner-all" title="Start Upload">'+

				'<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-circle-arrow-e">Start Upload</span>'+

			'</button>'+

		'</td>'+

		'<td class="file_upload_cancel">'+

			'<button class="ui-state-default ui-corner-all">'+

				'<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-cancel">Cancel</span>'+

			'</button>'+

		'</td>'+

	'</tr>');

},'buildDownloadRow':function (files, index) {

	return $('<tr><td>' + files.name + '<\/td>' +

    	'<td class="file_upload_progress"><div><\/div><\/td>' +

    	'<td class="filesize">'+files.size+'</td>' +

        '<td class="file_upload_cancel">' +

        '<button class="ui-state-default ui-corner-all" title="Cancel">' +

        '<span class="ui-icon ui-icon-cancel">Cancel<\/span>' +

        '<\/button><\/td><\/tr>');

}});
 

0

#70 User is offline   Sampa 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 173
  • Joined: 18-December 11
  • Location:Stockholm,Sweden

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

Regarding onComplete callback , I use this:

<?php 
	$XUpload = new XUploadForm;
	$this->widget('ext.xupload.XUploadWidget', 
					array(
						'url' => Yii::app()->createUrl("file/upload", 
						array("parent_id" =>User::USER_DIR . Yii::app()->user->id ) ),
						'model' => $XUpload,
						'attribute' => 'file',
						'options'=>array(
						'onComplete' => 'js:function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
							$("#User_avatar").val(\'\'+handler.response.name + \'\' );
							}'),
	));
?>

I put it OUTSIDE the form.
#User_avatar means my model class is User, and the table column in which i want to store the filename is avatar.

Inside the form I have

<?php echo $form->hiddenField($model,'avatar',array('size'=>60,'maxlength'=>255)); ?>

Which is populated with the failname (after the upload action has done its work with it).
so when the user then presses the form's submit button the filename is saved into my avatar column
in the database.
0

#71 User is offline   Led 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 201
  • Joined: 16-January 12

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

View PostSampa, on 06 March 2012 - 05:20 PM, said:

Regarding onComplete callback , I use this:

<?php 
	$XUpload = new XUploadForm;
	$this->widget('ext.xupload.XUploadWidget', 
					array(
						'url' => Yii::app()->createUrl("file/upload", 
						array("parent_id" =>User::USER_DIR . Yii::app()->user->id ) ),
						'model' => $XUpload,
						'attribute' => 'file',
						'options'=>array(
						'onComplete' => 'js:function (event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
							$("#User_avatar").val(\'\'+handler.response.name + \'\' );
							}'),
	));
?>

I put it OUTSIDE the form.
#User_avatar means my model class is User, and the table column in which i want to store the filename is avatar.

Inside the form I have

<?php echo $form->hiddenField($model,'avatar',array('size'=>60,'maxlength'=>255)); ?>

Which is populated with the failname (after the upload action has done its work with it).
so when the user then presses the form's submit button the filename is saved into my avatar column
in the database.



Have a solutio

'parseResponse' => 'js:function () {
            
            $("#yt0").trigger("click");


use parseResponse
0

#72 User is offline   retri 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 14
  • Joined: 27-February 12

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:50 AM

is there a way to use this extension to make single file uploads? I mean I want the users to be able to upload only 1 file, like uploading their profile picture etc.

Thanks in advance.
0

#73 User is offline   Davuz 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 14-March 12

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:14 AM

How to create callback function when upload failed?
(i have posted this question on SO at stackoverflow.com/questions/9696056/how-to-create-callback-function-when-upload-failed-by-xupload-extension-on-yii . Sorry, i'm newbie so i can insert link)

I'm using XUpload Extension to multiupload onto my site base yii framework. It's work very well. Untill i try rename upload folder, xupload upload failed! i can predict this case. But i don't know how to create callbacks when the upload is successful or when it fails to show notification on my site:

This is my code:

$this->widget(
            $className  = 'ext.xupload.XUploadWidget',
            $properties = array(
                'url' => Yii::app()->createUrl("Upload/multiupload", array("sessionId" => $sessionId)),
                'model' => $model,
                'attribute' => 'file',
                'multiple'=>true,
                'options' => array(
                    'beforeSend' => 'js:function(event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
                        handler.uploadRow.find(".file_upload_start button").click(callBack);
                        $("#start_imports").hide();
                    }',
                    'onComplete'=>'js:function(event, files, index, xhr, handler, callBack) {
if(xhr.status==200) {
                            $("#uploadWrapper table#files tr td.file_upload_progress div").html("Ready to import>");
                            $("#start_imports").show();
                        } else {
                            $("#notification").html("Error: "+xhr.status);
                            $("#notification").show();
                        }

                    }',
                ),
                'htmlOptions'=>array('uploadFolder'=>$sessionId)
            )
        );

You can see onComplete event running when upload successful, but it doesn't wen upload fail.
0

#74 User is offline   Sampa 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 173
  • Joined: 18-December 11
  • Location:Stockholm,Sweden

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

View PostLed, on 07 March 2012 - 11:47 AM, said:

Have a solutio

'parseResponse' => 'js:function () {
            
            $("#yt0").trigger("click");


use parseResponse

what? it is working, I posted my solution for others that said they didnt manage to make callback work.
0

#75 User is offline   devnegikec 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 05-March 12
  • Location:Bangalore

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

For those who are still struggling to upload image I have create a Step By Step Tutorial
goo.gl/AYBTV
0

#76 User is offline   Giuseppe 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 38
  • Joined: 25-February 11
  • Location:Roma

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

hello guys,
sorry for my English.

I tried to install this exstension,
everything is ok, but I can not erase. The "Cancel" button is disabled.
What can I check?
thank you very much
Giuseppe

Attached File(s)


0

#77 User is offline   Asgaroth 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 371
  • Joined: 17-July 09
  • Location:Bogota, Colombia

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

The extension has been finally updated and moved to GitHub!

XUpload Extension for Yii

Please download and comment, any feedback is apreciated
- Extension: Dynamic DataProvider Behavior
- Extension: XUpload - jQuery File Upload Extension
- Extension: PhpQuickProfiler - A Web Log Router that will help you profile your application
- Extension: XDateView - A Date grouped Grid View
- Extension: Foundation - An easy to use, powerful, and flexible framework for building prototypes and production code on any kind of device.



- Wiki: How to generate Yii like Documentation
- Wiki: How to re enable logging during unit testing
0

#78 User is offline   Sampa 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 173
  • Joined: 18-December 11
  • Location:Stockholm,Sweden

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

This is weird:s
I had the old extention working without problems, now when I tried to update to the new version nothing happends after selecting a file.

I've tried cleaning the assets folder, and to be sure I added the aliases code to the main config file and also replaced my old widget call with the example code you provided.
I have also tried in two diffrent yii-apps.

The uploadform appears, I press add files, select one file and press "open".
Then litterly nothing happends, no errors found by firebug. The file does not appear on the page, everything looks exactly as it does on load.

I've ran out of ideas to test, any suggestion?
0

#79 User is offline   Asgaroth 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 371
  • Joined: 17-July 09
  • Location:Bogota, Colombia

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

View PostSampa, on 02 April 2012 - 05:49 AM, said:

This is weird:s
I had the old extention working without problems, now when I tried to update to the new version nothing happends after selecting a file.

I've tried cleaning the assets folder, and to be sure I added the aliases code to the main config file and also replaced my old widget call with the example code you provided.
I have also tried in two diffrent yii-apps.

The uploadform appears, I press add files, select one file and press "open".
Then litterly nothing happends, no errors found by firebug. The file does not appear on the page, everything looks exactly as it does on load.

I've ran out of ideas to test, any suggestion?


Thats weird indeed, do you have the "Net" tab enabled in firebug? perhaps it is not properly loading assets.
- Extension: Dynamic DataProvider Behavior
- Extension: XUpload - jQuery File Upload Extension
- Extension: PhpQuickProfiler - A Web Log Router that will help you profile your application
- Extension: XDateView - A Date grouped Grid View
- Extension: Foundation - An easy to use, powerful, and flexible framework for building prototypes and production code on any kind of device.



- Wiki: How to generate Yii like Documentation
- Wiki: How to re enable logging during unit testing
0

#80 User is offline   danielm 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 26-February 10

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

Same here. "Net" tab is enabled. I can't find a solution either.
0

Share this topic:


  • (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users