Bios Element's Code Dump

I've been working on several small projects which I'm going to release under the MIT License for anyone to use and learn from.

Remember to read the readme and the commit log as there will be times where the git will be broken. I'll do my best to prevent that but accidents happen.

yii-groundwork

Yii Groundwork is a basis with Database controlled RBAC to make an easy platform to begin the real work.

Update: UUID support for both User’s and permissions.

Next Project: Basic Interface to grand/remove permissions without resorting to phpmyadmin.

biodump - Image upload and hosting system.

I recently made image-based website.  some notes:

• I actually saved the image from inside of the image model (so $model->save() will save the image)

• you may want to add a method to the image model that returns the URL to the image directory, with the baseUrl of the app appended to it.  Also a method to return the absolute url of the image.  These can be used in the views and in the model itself

I recently made image-based website.  some notes:
  • I actually saved the image from inside of the image model (so $model->save() will save the image)

Any chance I could see how you did that? I'd love to improve the code as I'm pretty sure that while my method works, there is a better way.

* you may want to add a method to the image model that returns the URL to the image directory, with the baseUrl of the app appended to it.  Also a method to return the absolute url of the image.  These can be used in the views and in the model itself

Not a bad idea, As soon as I finish adding UUID's to the Yii Groundwork I'll update the BioDump git.

Wait no, i actually didn't do that (the first thing), but I was thinking about it.  I haven't implanted that part of my site though.  Unless I am missing something i think it should be pretty straight-forward

Wait no, i actually didn't do that (the first thing), but I was thinking about it.  I haven't implanted that part of my site though.  Unless I am missing something i think it should be pretty straight-forward

Aight man, Well whenever you figure something out be sure to let me know as much as you can. I'd love to improve the git repo with enough polish for people to easily figure things out.