Unable to Populate Owner and Requester ID in Drop Down List

Hi Experts !!!

I am new to Yii , i have been working with Yii from last 1 month. In the process of learning Yii Track star application, all the examples given were working perfectly. some how i could not populate the requester and owner drop down list. i have followed all the instructions as per the book. Any one can help me in this issue. i am getting this error

PHP Error

Description

include(User.php) [<a href=‘function.include’>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Source File

D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\YiiBase.php(395)

00383: * @return boolean whether the class has been loaded successfully

00384: */

00385: public static function autoload($className)

00386: {

00387: // use include so that the error PHP file may appear

00388: if(isset(self::$_coreClasses[$className]))

00389: include(YII_PATH.self::$_coreClasses[$className]);

00390: else if(isset(self::$classMap[$className]))

00391: include(self::$classMap[$className]);

00392: else

00393: {

00394: if(strpos($className,’\\’)===false)

00395: include($className.’.php’);

00396: else // class name with namespace in PHP 5.3

00397: {

00398: $namespace=str_replace(’\\’,’.’,ltrim($className,’\\’));

00399: if(($path=self::getPathOfAlias($namespace))!==false)

00400: include($path.’.php’);

00401: else

00402: return false;

00403: }

00404: return class_exists($className,false) || interface_exists($className,false);

00405: }

00406: return true;

00407: }

Stack Trace

#0 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\YiiBase.php(395): autoload()

#1 unknown(0): autoload()

#2 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\db\ar\CActiveRecord.php(352): spl_autoload_call()

#3 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\db\ar\CActiveFinder.php(217): model()

#4 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\db\ar\CActiveFinder.php(51): CActiveFinder->buildJoinTree()

#5 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\db\ar\CActiveRecord.php(239): CActiveFinder->__construct()

#6 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\db\ar\CActiveRecord.php(108): Project->getRelated()

#7 D:\wamp\www\anits\protected\models\Project.php(82): Project->__get()

#8 D:\wamp\www\anits\protected\views\issue\_form.php(42): Project->getUserOptions()

#9 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CBaseController.php(119): require()

#10 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CBaseController.php(88): IssueController->renderInternal()

#11 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CController.php(833): IssueController->renderFile()

#12 D:\wamp\www\anits\protected\views\issue\create.php(15): IssueController->renderPartial()

#13 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CBaseController.php(119): require()

#14 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CBaseController.php(88): IssueController->renderInternal()

#15 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CController.php(833): IssueController->renderFile()

#16 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CController.php(746): IssueController->renderPartial()

#17 D:\wamp\www\anits\protected\controllers\IssueController.php(112): IssueController->render()

#18 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\actions\CInlineAction.php(57): IssueController->actionCreate()

#19 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CController.php(300): CInlineAction->run()

#20 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(133): IssueController->runAction()

#21 D:\wamp\www\anits\protected\controllers\IssueController.php(41): CFilterChain->run()

#22 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\filters\CInlineFilter.php(59): IssueController->filterProjectContext()

#23 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(130): CInlineFilter->filter()

#24 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilter.php(41): CFilterChain->run()

#25 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CController.php(1084): CAccessControlFilter->filter()

#26 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\filters\CInlineFilter.php(59): IssueController->filterAccessControl()

#27 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(130): CInlineFilter->filter()

#28 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CController.php(283): CFilterChain->run()

#29 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CController.php(257): IssueController->runActionWithFilters()

#30 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(324): IssueController->run()

#31 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(121): CWebApplication->runController()

#32 D:\wamp\www\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#33 D:\wamp\www\anits\index.php(13): CWebApplication->run()

you try to use an "User" model that is either not imported or not exists

I could not get you. can you elaborate the issue.

somewhere in your code you are using the “User” model, that you didn’t create or is not imported

to create a model you can use Gii code generator

to import a folder, so you can use its classes, do this:

//components/config/main.php

'import'=>array(

//base models

'application.models.*',

//base components

'application.components.*',

//some other folder

'application.other.folder.*'

),

//to import 1 file outside config