Installation problem

Hello,

I’m new to Yii. I wanted to install Yii on my vServer. The requirements was ok so I generated my webapp…

After the installation there was a error message: yii.grangarage.com (see the Link)

I checked everything I founded at google but nothing really worked.

Do someone have an idea what’s wrong? I also tried to install the same package on my Mac and everything was ok. So I can develop my App localy but when I’m finished I want to publish that B)

Thank you a lot for ideas and sorry for my bad english.

Cheers,

Damian

seems that because of some server configuration set_include_path() is failing… check the doc for this function and the comments for some suggestion if it fails - http://php.net/manual/en/function.set-include-path.php

Hi Dimian

can you see link below:

www.w3schools.com/php/php_ref_array.asp

@khanh nho

You gave a link to a list of array functions… can you at least explain why and what to look there…

@adiasen

Seems you resolved your problem as your site is working now… can you write what was the problem and how you solved it

Hi mdomba,

I wanted to post it in the same day but in the forum a new user cannot post more than 3 posts per day… after that I forgot it :)

The problem was in the config file of confixx. PHP Core since 5.2.5 cannot change the include_path if it is already set in a config file. The solution for my problem was comment the line out from confixx_mhost.conf:

; php_admin_value include_path .

So if anyone use confixx to control the system and has the same problem, this works :)

Cheers,

Damian