Yii Framework Forum: Scrumrf - Yii Framework Forum

Jump to content

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Scrumrf Agile project management Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#21 User is offline   bigardusklei 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 53
  • Joined: 04-January 11
  • Location:Asturias, Spain

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:52 AM

Hi all!
I've just updated the demo. I'm trying to make it more user friendly, so the it doesn't matter if the user knows anything about scrum or not, to work with it.
Cheers!
2

#22 User is offline   Antonio Ramirez 

  • Elite Member
  • Yii
  • Group: Yii Dev Team
  • Posts: 1,450
  • Joined: 04-October 10

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:01 AM

Muy bueno, impresionantemente fácil de usar
¿How long would it take for you to understand that you own nothing in this world?

www.ramirezcobos.com
www.2amigos.us
www.github.com/tonydspaniard
www.github.com/2amigos


Posted Image
0

#23 User is offline   Ziad 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 28
  • Joined: 31-October 10
  • Location:London

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:47 AM

Looks great! Well done.
0

#24 User is offline   Hindol 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 26-March 11

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:02 PM

Awesome app!!! The user interface is brilliant according to me.

Still I wish searches were case-insensitive on the projects page.

Great work, keep it up!
0

#25 User is offline   Frikki 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 13-April 11
  • Location:Reyjavík, ICELAND

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:41 PM

This is so nice and neat. Have you used any third party widgets, extensions or alike to accomplish the application?
0

#26 User is offline   bigardusklei 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 53
  • Joined: 04-January 11
  • Location:Asturias, Spain

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:35 AM

View PostHindol, on 16 April 2011 - 12:02 PM, said:

Awesome app!!! The user interface is brilliant according to me.

Still I wish searches were case-insensitive on the projects page.

Great work, keep it up!


Hi Hindol! Thanks for your feedback! I have already modified the filters to make them case insensitive, as you suggested, I will upload a new version next week, with this change, and many more improvements.
Cheers!
0

#27 User is offline   bigardusklei 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 53
  • Joined: 04-January 11
  • Location:Asturias, Spain

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:45 AM

View PostFrikki, on 16 April 2011 - 10:41 PM, said:

This is so nice and neat. Have you used any third party widgets, extensions or alike to accomplish the application?


Hi! I'm glad you like it! I have justed some jquery plugins as highCharts an fullCalendar for both charts and calendar views, everything else it's just the power of yii and jquery.
Cheers!
0

#28 User is offline   jacmoe 

  • Elite Member
  • Yii
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 2,601
  • Joined: 10-October 10
  • Location:Denmark

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:28 PM

Really nice stuff! :)
Clean and modern - I really like it.

But - I have one complaint:
The interface would be a lot snappier if that side menu didn't have to slide upon scroll - it really slows the navigation down.
Maybe it could be changed so that it slides only when the user has stopped scrolling the page?
Just a thought - to make the interface more fluid. ;)
"Less noise - more signal"
0

#29 User is offline   bigardusklei 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 53
  • Joined: 04-January 11
  • Location:Asturias, Spain

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:25 AM

View Postjacmoe, on 21 April 2011 - 05:28 PM, said:

Really nice stuff! :)
Clean and modern - I really like it.

But - I have one complaint:
The interface would be a lot snappier if that side menu didn't have to slide upon scroll - it really slows the navigation down.
Maybe it could be changed so that it slides only when the user has stopped scrolling the page?
Just a thought - to make the interface more fluid. ;)


Hi jacmoe!
Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you liked it!
What browser are you using? I'll check the navigation issues with the same one for the next release.
Cheers!
0

#30 User is offline   bigardusklei 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 53
  • Joined: 04-January 11
  • Location:Asturias, Spain

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:29 AM

Hi all!!!
I have uploaded a new version of Scrumrf, and a new landing page for it.
Now you can register so you can have your own pojects and team members.

http://scrumrf.com

Hope you like it!
Cheers!
0

#31 User is offline   Bugzi 

  • Newbie
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 04-May 11

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:15 AM

Nice design and easy to use.

The Active Projects on the dashboard is giving me an endless scroll down the page.

Also, how did you do the status filter/search on the projects page?

I'm just getting my head round Yii after using Zend Framework for a while.
0

#32 User is offline   jacmoe 

  • Elite Member
  • Yii
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 2,601
  • Joined: 10-October 10
  • Location:Denmark

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:47 AM

View Postbigardusklei, on 03 May 2011 - 10:25 AM, said:

Hi jacmoe!
Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you liked it!
What browser are you using? I'll check the navigation issues with the same one for the next release.
Cheers!

The scrolling issues hasn't got anything to do with what browser I am using, it's just bad design in my book.
When I scroll a site, I want it to be as fast as possible - a moving sidebar which follows my every move is just unnecessary.
The 'right thing to do' would be to scroll that sidebar into place - if ever - when the user has stopped scrolling.
I am sure that jQuery has a callback for that event.
Just a small nitpick - one of the places where jQuery just gets in your way IMO.
"Less noise - more signal"
0

#33 User is offline   Antonio Ramirez 

  • Elite Member
  • Yii
  • Group: Yii Dev Team
  • Posts: 1,450
  • Joined: 04-October 10

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:49 AM

View Postbigardusklei, on 03 May 2011 - 10:29 AM, said:

Hi all!!!
I have uploaded a new version of Scrumrf, and a new landing page for it.
Now you can register so you can have your own pojects and team members.

http://scrumrf.com

Hope you like it!
Cheers!



My frein! Ponerle inglis que os estais perdiendo una buena jartá de mercao!

(Yo ya me registré)
¿How long would it take for you to understand that you own nothing in this world?

www.ramirezcobos.com
www.2amigos.us
www.github.com/tonydspaniard
www.github.com/2amigos


Posted Image
0

#34 User is offline   bigardusklei 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 53
  • Joined: 04-January 11
  • Location:Asturias, Spain

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:35 AM

View PostAntonio Ramirez, on 07 May 2011 - 01:49 AM, said:

My frein! Ponerle inglis que os estais perdiendo una buena jartá de mercao!

(Yo ya me registré)


Hola Antonio!
Le he puesto inglés, pero lo coge en el landing page de la configuración del browser, pero al registrarte puedes seleccionar el idioma de la app... no te funciona bién el landing page? Voy a echarle un vistazo!
0

#35 User is offline   Antonio Ramirez 

  • Elite Member
  • Yii
  • Group: Yii Dev Team
  • Posts: 1,450
  • Joined: 04-October 10

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:41 AM

View Postbigardusklei, on 08 May 2011 - 03:35 AM, said:

Hola Antonio!
Le he puesto inglés, pero lo coge en el landing page de la configuración del browser, pero al registrarte puedes seleccionar el idioma de la app... no te funciona bién el landing page? Voy a echarle un vistazo!


Eso está muy bien, pero qué pasa si soy un inglés usando el navegador de otro que está en español? Yo seguiría incluyendo la opción de las banderitas (de alguna forma cool por supuesto)
¿How long would it take for you to understand that you own nothing in this world?

www.ramirezcobos.com
www.2amigos.us
www.github.com/tonydspaniard
www.github.com/2amigos


Posted Image
0

#36 User is offline   raysto 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 47
  • Joined: 27-April 11

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:28 AM

This is very interesting. What type of project management use case does this address? The user interface is crisp and it reminds me a little bit of Basecamp. Do you intend to use it internally or perhaps publish it?
Zurmo: Yii Powered Open Source CRM
zurmo.org
0

#37 User is offline   binkabir 

  • Standard Member
  • PipPip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 194
  • Joined: 25-July 10
  • Location:Abuja,Nigeria

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:43 AM

cool design. well done. :rolleyes:
what is your final stack about this project? open source or you selling ??
i really wish to have it for some of my project management <_< <_<
0

#38 User is offline   bigardusklei 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 53
  • Joined: 04-January 11
  • Location:Asturias, Spain

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:44 AM

View PostAntonio Ramirez, on 08 May 2011 - 04:41 AM, said:

Eso está muy bien, pero qué pasa si soy un inglés usando el navegador de otro que está en español? Yo seguiría incluyendo la opción de las banderitas (de alguna forma cool por supuesto)


Hola Antonio, ya he añadido lo de los idiomas... ;)
0

#39 User is offline   bigardusklei 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 53
  • Joined: 04-January 11
  • Location:Asturias, Spain

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:49 AM

View Postraysto, on 08 May 2011 - 09:28 AM, said:

This is very interesting. What type of project management use case does this address? The user interface is crisp and it reminds me a little bit of Basecamp. Do you intend to use it internally or perhaps publish it?


Hi! It's desgined to agile managemente based on scrum ,I have already published it here as a beta version:
http://scrumrf.com
0

#40 User is offline   bigardusklei 

  • Junior Member
  • Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 53
  • Joined: 04-January 11
  • Location:Asturias, Spain

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:54 AM

View Postbinkabir, on 11 May 2011 - 01:43 AM, said:

cool design. well done. :rolleyes:
what is your final stack about this project? open source or you selling ??
i really wish to have it for some of my project management <_< <_<


Hi! I'm glad you liked it!
Well, for now it's going to be free, but limited as is a beta version, and we are not a company, just a couple of friends trying to create a startup. This is the first app of three we are planing to launch for this purpose.
You can register here
http://scrumrf.com
and start using it if you like ;)
Cheers
0

Share this topic:


  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users