include ActiveRecord Class

I have model class named TagValue.php which points to database table named tagValue(in my server tagvalue).

Everything worked good until I uploaded files to a server.

There are severel places where the TagValue model are used and

Yii generates different classname to the TagValue.php.

sometimes it is:

tagValue.php(that works if i rename my model class)

and

sometimes TagValue.php(and that works).

If wonder where the Yii gets the idea of my TagValue.php class name to set there right name:

TagValue.php and not tagValue.php?

PHP Error

Description

include(tagValue.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Source File

/var/www/fs1/8/punavuor/public_html/portfolio/portfolio/framework/YiiBase.php(341)

00329:      * @param string class name

00330:      * @return boolean whether the class has been loaded successfully

00331:      */

00332:     public static function autoload($className)

00333:     {

00334:         // use include so that the error PHP file may appear

00335:         if(isset(self::$_coreClasses[$className]))

00336:             include(YII_PATH.self::$_coreClasses[$className]);

00337:         else if(isset(self::$_classes[$className]))

00338:             include(self::$_classes[$className]);

00339:         else

00340:         {

00341: include($className.'.php');

00342:             return class_exists($className,false) || interface_exists($className,false);

00343:         }

00344:         return true;

00345:     }

00346: 

00347:     /**

00348:      * Writes a trace message.

00349:      * This method will only log a message when the application is in debug mode.

00350:      * @param string message to be logged

00351:      * @param string category of the message

00352:      * @see log

00353:      */

Stack Trace

#0 /var/www/fs1/8/punavuor/public_html/portfolio/portfolio/framework/YiiBase.php(341): autoload()

#1 unknown(0): autoload()

#2 /var/www/fs1/8/punavuor/public_html/portfolio/portfolio/portfolio/protected/controllers/SiteController.php(322): spl_autoload_call()

#3 unknown(0): SiteController->actionCreateWork()

#4 /var/www/fs1/8/punavuor/public_html/portfolio/portfolio/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs()

#5 /var/www/fs1/8/punavuor/public_html/portfolio/portfolio/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->run()

#6 /var/www/fs1/8/punavuor/public_html/portfolio/portfolio/framework/web/CController.php(286): SiteController->runAction()

#7 /var/www/fs1/8/punavuor/public_html/portfolio/portfolio/framework/web/CController.php(265): SiteController->runActionWithFilters()

#8 /var/www/fs1/8/punavuor/public_html/portfolio/portfolio/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(324): SiteController->run()

#9 /var/www/fs1/8/punavuor/public_html/portfolio/portfolio/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(121): CWebApplication->runController()

#10 /var/www/fs1/8/punavuor/public_html/portfolio/portfolio/framework/base/CApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#11 /var/www/fs1/8/punavuor/public_html/portfolio/portfolio/portfolio/index.php(13): CWebApplication->run()

If someone has an idea, thanks in advance!

Check the Yii conventions - http://www.yiiframew…convention#code

Class names are in camel case… first letter of each word capitalized…

only variables and functions (methods) has the first word in lowercase