Auto generate the application

Hi, I had download the latest stable framework, when i try to get the application using the CLI command, i failed. i am using server Easyphp. When i write the CLI command E:\EasyPHP2\www\yii\framework\yiic E:\EasyPHP2\www\test

i got the following message "php.exe" is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.

I had unzip the framework in the webroot www under the folder yii and try to auto generate the application in the test folder under www folder.

problem is that php.exe is not in your path… you need to add the folder E:\EasyPHP2\php to your path…

I had added the PHP path, but the problem still remains the same.

First check that php.exe is in that folder…

If you are still getting the message "php.exe is not recognized", then it simply means that the folder where php.exe is located… is still not in the path…

or it could be that you need to restart the machine (or the command prompt) for this to be active (depending how you added it to the path)…

Thank you mdomba ,i am able to get CLI to get the Yii Application folders

I am using easyPhp server, and the folder named php5 is under it, so i will put E:/Easyphp/php5/yiic then it will works fine.