Can not pass value different page

Hey Guys

I have little problem when I pass the value one page to another. From page one, I have dropdown from different table and want to pass the value (start_date) to another page. here is my view file

page1 view file:

<tr>

&lt;td&gt;&lt;?php echo CHtml::activeLabel(&#036;form,'start_date'); ?&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

&lt;td&gt;&lt;?php

&#036;criteria = new CDbCriteria;

&#036;criteria-&gt;order = 'start_date'; 

echo CHtml::activeDropDownList(&#036;form,'start_date',CHtml::listData(Test::model()-&gt;findAll(&#036;criteria),'id','start_date'), array('prompt'=&gt;'Please select Start Date'));

?&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

</tr>

page 1 controller

public function actionReport()

{

&#036;form=new TestEx;

if(isset(&#036;_POST['TestEx']))

{

&#036;form-&gt;attributes=&#036;_POST['TestEx'];

if(&#036;form-&gt;validate())

{

&#036;this-&gt;redirect(array('view','L_id'=&gt;&#036;form-&gt;L_id,'TestP_id'=&gt;&#036;form-&gt;TestP_id,'Test_i_id'=&gt;&#036;form-&gt;Test_i_id,'TestC_id'=&gt;&#036;form-&gt;TestC_id,'Start_date'=&gt;&#036;form-&gt;start_date));

}

}

&#036;this-&gt;render('report',array('form'=&gt;&#036;form));

}

If I’m right on this, by doing the redirect, these variables will be available in the actionView method as $_GET parameters. You would then have to pass whatever information you still need to the render function. Why not just call render here and pass the $form object? $this->render(‘view’,array(‘form’=>$form)); Does this help at all?

problem solved. I declare variable in my model. that it. thanks.