Extension for file uploading and attaching to the models.
Page on the Github: https://github.com/Nemmo/yii2-attachments
Why have I written this extension if similar extensions are already exist? Because of that extensions do not have all features that I needed. One of them does not have a multiple uploading, another one does not have a beautiful and customisable file uploader. Maybe that extension will be exactly that you were looking for.
Thanks to yii2-widget-fileinput extension which I have used to file uploading!
You can see the demo on the Krajee website
See Github page for installation and usage guides.
Change log ¶
- June 19, 2015 - Fixed uploading only files without submitting whole form and submitting form with ignoring upload errors
- May 1, 2015 - Fixed uploading when connection is slow or uploading time is long. Now onclick event on submit button is deprecated
- Apr 16, 2015 - Allow users to have a custom behavior class inheriting from FileBehavior.
- Apr 4, 2015 - Now all temp uploaded files will be deleted on every new form opened.
- Mar 16, 2015 - Fix: error in generating initial preview. Add: Getting path of the attached file by calling
- Mar 5, 2015 - Fix: restrictions for the number of maximum uploaded files.
- Mar 4, 2015 - Added restrictions for number of maximum uploaded files, fixed showing errors.
- Mar 3, 2015 - Fix of the file-input widget id.
- Feb 13, 2015 - Added restrictions to files (see point 1 in the Usage section), now use
AttachmentsInput widget on the form view instead of
- Feb 11, 2015 - Added preview of uploaded but not saved files and
tableOptions property for widget
- Feb 2, 2015 - FIX: all attached files will be deleted with the model.
- Feb 1, 2015 - AJAX or basic upload.
- Jan 30, 2015 - Several previews of images and other files, fix of required packages.
- Jan 29, 2015 - First version with basic uploading and previews.